Providing Certificates of Insurance for Special Events

If you’re hosting a special event, you might be required to have insurance. Special event insurance covers any potential injuries or property damage that might happen at an event. Many times, you might be required to have a certificate of insurance to host the event, and that’s where we can help. At Toni DuBois Agency, LLC, we can provide you with a certificate of insurance for your special event. We can discuss special event insurance with you and help you make sure that you’re covered.

Get a certificate of insurance for your special event. If you’d like to learn more, then consider calling our firm today.

Request a Free Quote Today!

Our Full Range of Services

Protect your vehicle or motorcycle the right way!

Auto & Motorcycle Insurance

Keep your fleet protected with our professional help.

Commercial Auto Insurance

Be ready for disaster with our homeowners insurance!

Home Owners

Protect your belongings from any accident with our help!

Renters Insurance

Protect your habited or uninhabited unit with our help.

Landlord Policies & Vacant Homes

Grow your business while we handle your insurance.

Business Owner

Streamline your coverage with our all-in-one insurance packages.

Combined Insurance

Safeguard your property with tailored flood insurance that stands up to the unexpected.

Flood Insurance

    Get your Quote today